Why Berg Liquor Controls?
“The national average profit on the dollar for restaurant operations is a meager 4 cents”.
-Pump Up Your Profits – 52 Cost-Saving Ideas To Build Your Bottom Line
…liquor controls are critical, not only for restaurants but for every business in the hospitality industry! Berg’s full line of liquor, beer, wine and beverage dispensing and control systems makes control not only possible, but easy and cost effective!
“It’s controlling your inventory. Without inventory control, you’re not in business.”
-Al Balestrieri, Treadway Inn
“My register rings in the same or more, but my liquor costs have gone down about $1,500 in a month’s time.”
-Marge Hartnett, 16 South
“I thought a liquor control system might slow us down, but it hasn’t slowed us down at all.”
-Pat Hoak, Hoak’s Anchor Inn
“I thought a liquor control systems might slow us down, but it hasn’t slowed us down at all.”
-Pat Hoak, Hoak’s Anchor Inn
Think first “Why Liquor Controls” and how a liquor control system may benefit your operation? Then ask, “Why Berg” liquor controls and bar management systems?
It starts with The Berg Difference!
And here are more reasons why so many bar, club, restaurant, casino, hotel, stadium and venue owners worldwide rely on Berg liquor controls and liquor control systems to help control costs, improve profitability and make informed bar management decisions.
The Industry Leader
- Berg developed the original liquor control systems and technology over 40 years ago and has continued to advance this technology, supplying the market with the most respected liquor controls and equipment available today
- Berg offers a complete line of liquor controls for liquor, beer, wine and other beverages, for a widerange of applications
- Berg has specialty liquor controls that meet Canadian requirements and jurisdictions requiring the most stringent NSF/ANSI Standard 18 certified installations.
- Most Berg liquor controls are certified to NSF/ANSI sanitation and CE standards
- Service and support provided by our worldwide network of certified and respected dealers, who serve as our local representatives to support all of your liquor control systems needs
- Berg service technicians stand behind our dealers when additional help is needed. In many cases, our technicians can be given remote access via the Internet for direct trouble shooting and diagnostics on your system. So whether your system is in Springfield, Missouri or Moscow Russia, Berg and your Berg dealer are here to serve and support you!
- Supplies and accessories available for online purchase or through your local dealer
- Replacement parts maintained in inventory and available through your local dealer
- Initial onsite training provided with every installation and additional training is available whenever needed
- Easy to use, well organized and complete manuals provided with every liquor control system
- Berg is committed to producing the highest quality liquor controls and providing the same level of quality service and support
- Every Berg liquor control system is fully checked in manufacturing
- Every Berg Laser liquor control system is functionally tested before shipping
- All Berg products and liquor control systems carry at least a one-year warranty
- All bar side liquor bottles in a Berg liquor control system have a pourer with a tamper-evident seal
- Unsealed (unauthorized) liquor bottles are easily spotted
- Liquor dispensed through Berg Laser gun style liquor dispensers is secured in a locked room
- No bottle counting or lost inventory when beer is dispensed with TAP2, a locked beer dispensing system
- Consistent drinks are always dispensed with Berg liquor dispensers, no matter who pours
- Customers see the bottle from which their drink is poured with Berg All-Bottle and All-Bottle Brand ID liquor control systems
- Serve more customers, and faster, with the faster pouring provided by Berg beverage and liquor dispensers
- With Berg Laser liquor controls and Space Saver rack systems, you won’t run out of popular brands
- Record volume, count and sales values of every drink poured with Berg liquor control systems
- All liquor controls easily interface with your point of sale (POS) terminal for total cash control
- Combined with our Infinity and Dispenser Manager bar management software, Berg liquor control systems provide a full range of management reports and controls that account for all sales to discourage and reduce theft
- Eliminate over pouring and reduce spillage with Berg liquor control systems, effectively controlling pouring costs, which goes directly to your bottom line
- Easily track your entire operation in real time and control inventory with Berg Infinity Network and Berg Dispenser Network liquor management systems full suite of controls and reporting
- Enable quick pouring with Berg liquor controls to increases your server’s efficiency, meaning increased profits
- Maximize your yield per bottle and provide consistent drinks for better tasting cocktails with Berg liquor dispensers that are programmed to accurately control portion sizes, which means improved customer satisfaction, more pours, increased profits and better tips
- Optimize customer satisfaction and maximize sales with Berg liquor control systems, by monitoring the effects of changes made to prices, portions or drink recipes
- Dramatically cut liquor purchase costs by controlling inventory and portion sizes with Berg liquor controls and liquor monitoring systems
- Control complementary drinks with Berg Infinity Network
- Increased profit from cost reductions and increased sales quickly pay for a Berg liquor control system investment
- In most installations, Berg liquor control systems pay for themselves in 6 to12 months
Other Advantages & Features
- Berg liquor controls easily interface with your point of sales (POS) terminals to automatically ring up and record every drink poured
- Cocktail Pad mixed drink selector enables fast pouring of pre-programmed mixed drinks from one or more beverage and liquor dispensers, including Berg’s All-Bottle, Laser and TAP2 dispensers and liquor controls
- All Berg liquor controls easily interface with your computer, enabling complete system management and remote access if connected to your Ethernet LAN
- Use your Berg liquor control systems to enable or disenable liquor control systems at the beginning and end of the day
- Berg liquor controls are compact to fit any bar area
- As many as four bartenders can share liquor dispensers, yet ring up to their own POS terminal, saving steps at the bar and facilitating accountability
What Our Customers Have To Say
See some of the companies that count on Berg liquor controls systems and learn what some of our customers have to say about Berg and Berg liquor controls and liquor monitoring systems.
How Much Money Are You Losing Right Now?
Take a moment and use the liquor loss calculator and beer loss calculator to see how much money you may be losing without liquor controls.
Microchip Technology Finally Eliminates The Scourge Of Shrinkage (Terry Singer)
How microchip technology can impact your bottom line!
Kick Start Your Bar Into Greater Profits (Robert Plotkin)
Liquor controls systems and beer control systems can increase your bar profitability
Preventing Internal Theft (Robert Plotkin)
Put liquor control systems in place that stop theft. Losses due to employee theft can be staggering. Reduce your vulnerability to theft by knowing exactly how employees steal and how you can stop it! You’ll save thousands of dollars each year as a result. Book available from Barmedia
Pump Up Your Profits – 52 Cost-Saving Ideas To Build Your Bottom Line (Angela Stewart)
The book begins with the fact that “the national average profit on the dollar for restaurant operations is a meager 4 cents”, reminding us why liquor controls are so important, not only for restaurants but for every business in the hospitality industry! Book available from Pencom International
Pour It On: 52 Ways To Maximize Your Bar Profits (Angela Stewart)
If you own or manage a full-service restaurant or bar, this book is a must read. With beverage sales margins shrinking, Pour It On gives you 52 ideas to add profit to your bottom line. As you read, keep in mind liquor control systems to help regain control of pouring costs and increase your profit. Book available from Pencom International
Deciphering Data (Tim Johnson)
A POS system can provide you with reports on about 50 data categories. Which are most important?
Let Berg Help!
Contact a Berg representative today and learn more about Berg liquor controls and complete liquor management systems and start saving!