Berg All-Bottle™ 704 ring pouring bottle top liquor control system provides complete liquor control in a compact affordable unit with 7 price categories and 4 programmable portion sizes (1/8 to 10 ounces) for each price category.
Simple! Affordable! Accountability! Control!
Berg All-Bottle™ 704 ring pouring bottle top liquor control system provides complete liquor control in a compact affordable unit with
7 price categories and 4 programmable portion sizes (1/8 to 10 ounces) for each price category.
Dispensing is fast and easy with All-Bottle liquor dispensers, and you get complete liquor control and accountability for every drink poured – all at a very affordable price!
- All pours controlled and recorded
- Consistent drinks
- Eliminates over pouring, reduces spillage and other losses
- Easy to set up and use
- Easy POS & computer system interface
- After hours lock out
- Typically pays for itself in 6 to 12 months
- Certified to NSF/ANSI sanitation and CE standards
The All Bottle 704 liquor controls are equipped to serve as stand alone liquor control systems or as part of a Berg Infinity Network or Berg Dispenser Network liquor control and management system, and are easily interfaced with your point of sale (POS) terminal and computer or Ethernet local area network (LAN) for programming, reporting and remote access.
- Ring Pouring Technology
- All Bottle Advantages
- System Compatibility
- Features and Specifications
- Additional information
All-Bottle Ring Pouring Liquor Control Technology
Berg All-Bottle 704 ring pouring bottle top liquor dispensers and liquor controlsuse a unique price-codedbottle top mounted pourer controlled by a magnetically coupled activator ring to control and record every pour. Each liquor bottle at the rail and on the back bar is fitted with a bottle top pourer secured with a tamper-evident security seal. The pourers will not dispense unless engaged with the activator ring, ensuring that each drink is dispensed accurately and recorded. The bartender simply brings the selected bottle up through the ring – with either hand – and pours the drink with a conventional pouring motion. It's just that fast and easy! Customers see their brand poured and get a consistent drink each and every time. You get total control and accountability for every drink poured at a very affordable price!
Free-Pour Style Without The "Free”
Berg All-Bottle ring pouring bottle top liquor control systems delivers your customers' choice while they watch an accurate, fast pour in the style and tradition of a free poured drink, without giving the house away in over pours and spills.
Compact - Flexible - Easy To Use & Install
Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor dispensing systems provide complete liquor control in compact, easy to use units, eliminating over-pouring and reducing spillage and other losses. The compact design allows All-Bottle 704 liquor control systems to fit almost anywhere liquor is served. All-Bottle 704 liquor dispensers are quick to set up and easy to use! With Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor controls, there are no complicated hookups, no bottle pressure, no pumps, no liquor tubing to run. Liquor control units and activator rings can be mounted almost anywhere from small bars and hospitality bars to multiple-station bars in large operations.
Pay For Themselves Fast
In most installations, Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor dispensers pay for themselves in 6 to 12 months! Use the Berg liquor loss calculator and to learn how liquor control can help your bottom line!
By Price Level Or Brand
For Wine & Other Bottled Beverages
In addition to liquor, All-Bottle 704 liquor pouring systems are also used for pouring wine or other bottled beverages.
Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor dispensers, liquor controls and applicable system components are certified to NSF/ANSI sanitation and CE standards, All-Bottle liquor controls systems are also available to meet Canadian requirements and jurisdictions requiring the most stringent NSF/ANSI Standard 18 certified installations.
All-Bottle 704 System Compatibility
Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor dispensers and controls are configured for installation as stand alone liquor control systems or as part of a Berg Dispenser Network or Berg Infinity Network liquor control and management system.
Berg Dispenser Network
The Berg Dispenser Network interconnects all of the liquor dispensers, liquor controls and stand alone liquor control systems within a single bar, several bars, or smaller bar networks. As many as four bartenders can share dispensers, yet ring up to their own POS terminal, saving steps at the bar and facilitating accountability. Connecting your computer system to the network enables programming and reporting through Berg Dispenser Manager liquor management system software. Connecting to the Ethernet local area network (LAN) allows remote access.
Berg Infinity Network
The Berg Infinity Network provides more comprehensive reporting, scheduling, inventory and maintenance system management options than the Berg Dispenser Network (for single or multi-bar operations) via the Infinity liquor management system software, and enables connection of an infinite number of individual Berg Dispenser Networks into one large “network of networks”, creating a single point of total management control across your entire operation.
All-Bottle 704 Features & Specifications
- 7 price level and up to 4 portion sizes for each price level Set by user, adjustable from 1/8 to 10 ounces (4 to 295 ml)
- Employ Berg standard or high flow liquor bottle pourers
- Pour delay / restart function Restart a pour by keeping a bottle inverted for a programmable delay
- Compact – fits almost anywhere
- Mechanical key switch lockout for after hours security
- Easy POS & computer system interface
Additional Features With Berg Infinity Network
- Advanced reporting, including number of pours, sales data, volume and pouring costs, which can all be exported into other reports or programs
- Inventory monitoring and order report
- Management control of complimentary drinks
- Schedule operations to run at set days / times, including reports, price / portion changes (Happy Hour) and disabling liquor dispensing systems
- Maintain system settings and data backup (loss of power / dispenser maintenance)
- Allow bartenders to share liquor dispensers, yet ring-up on their POS terminal, saving bartender steps while facilitating accountability
The All-Bottle 704 activator ring control unit is stainless steel, measuring 8.25" (291 mm) wide, 3.25" (83 mm) high, 5.25" (133 mm). Electrical requirement is 12 VDC.
All-Bottle 704 Accessories & Additional Information
Accessories, Supplies & Replacement Parts
Berg All-Bottle 704 ring pouring bottle top beverage and liquor control system accessories, supplies and replacement parts, including security seals, pourers, pourer inserts, caps, covers and more, are available for purchase online or through your local representative.
Worldwide Service & Support
Berg stands behind all of our beverage and liquor control systems with full service and support through our worldwide network of dealers who are trained to help you maintain your investment in Berg liquor controls. Berg service technicians stand behind our dealers when additional help is needed diagnosing systems or controls. Berg and your Berg dealer are committed to serve and support you and to The Berg Difference!
Complete Line Of Liquor Controls
Berg offers a complete line of liquor controls and liquor dispensing systems, including specialty beverage and liquor dispensing systems and liquor controls to meet Canadian requirements and jurisdictions requiring the most stringent NSF/ANSI Standard 18 certified installations. Most Berg liquor dispensers, liquor controls and applicable system components are certified to NSF/ANSI sanitation and CE standards, including these All-Bottle 704 liquor control systems.
If 7 price levels are not enough, move up to the All-Bottle 1504 liquor pouring systems with 15 price levels. If only 3 portion sizes per price level are needed for a stand alone liquor control system application, then consider the economically priced All-Bottle 703 liquor dispensing system.
Increase Your Profitability With Berg!
Don’t be chained to your bar because of accountability concerns! Liquor control doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Berg All-Bottle 704 liquor pouring systems keep both sides of the bar happy and serve as your representative behind the bar, ensuring that every drink poured is accounted for and all open bottles are secure.
Owners and managers of bars, nightclubs,restaurants, hotels, casinos, stadiums, theme parks and many other venues worldwide – anywhere liquor, beer, wine, or other beverages are served – count on Berg liquor control systems for the liquor control, monitoring, and reporting they need, to know what is happening at all times in their operations, make informed decisions, control costs and improve profitability!
See some of our current valued customers and hear what they have to say about liquor controls and Berg.
Berg All-Bottle™ liquor dispensers and liquor controls make dispensing fast and easy, and give you total control and accountability for every drink poured – all at a very affordable price!
Berg Infinity Network™ beverage and liquor management system, powered by Berg Infinity bar management software, is the ultimate in bar management systems, expanding on our stand alone liquor control systems and Berg Dispenser Network™ liquor management systems by
- Enabling connection of an infinite number of beverage and liquor dispensers and liquor controls or infinite number of individual Berg Dispenser Networks into one large network of networks, creating a single point of total management control across your entire operation – all run from your personal computer or Ethernet local area network (LAN).
- Providing the ultimate in comprehensive and easy to use reporting, scheduling, inventory control and system management and maintenance, essential for total accountability, control and making informed decisions for improving profitability and effectively managing your entire operation – whether a single bar or an infinite number of bars or smaller bar networks
Let Berg Infinity Network Empower You!
Since Berg first introduced the Berg Infinity Network liquor management system and bar management software in 1991, owners and managers of single bars and smaller operations to large, multi-bar operations such as casinos, large clubs, hotels, stadiums and theme parks, count on the Berg Infinity Network and Berg Infinity bar management software for the complete liquor control, monitoring, management and reporting they need to know what is happening at all times in their operations, make informed decisions, control costs and improve profitability!
Find out more about Why Liquor Control and Why Berg. Use the Liquor Loss Calculator and Beer Loss Calculator to assess your loss potential, and then contact a Berg representative today and start saving!
- Network of Networks
- Berg Infinity Software
- Improved Profitbality
- Customize Your System
- For Smaller Operations Too
- Complete Liquor Control
Network of Networks
The Berg Infinity Network connects an infinite number of liquor dispensers and liquor controls and an infinite number of individual Berg Dispenser Networks into one large network, a “network of networks”, that is all connected to your personal computer or computing system, creating a complete liquor management system with a single point of management control for your entire operation.
Berg Infinity Software
Advanced Reporting, Scheduling, Inventory Control, System Management & Maintenance
The Berg Infinity bar management software, powering the Berg Infinity Network beverage and liquor management system, is the ultimate in bar management software. Berg Infinity bar management software turns your computer into a single point of total bar management and control, whether managing a single bar, or an infinite number of bars or smaller bar networks, each with one or more bartender stations and point of sale (POS) terminals. With Berg Infinity bar management software powering your system, your computer becomes your gateway to quickly and easily manage of all aspects of your operation’s liquor dispensing and control, including system management and maintenance, scheduling, inventory control and complete reporting for total accountability and control essential to make informed decisions for improved profitability and effectively manage your operation – large or small! Learn more about Berg Infinity bar management software and see examples of some of the Berg Infinity bar management software reports. The Berg Infinity Network liquor management system and Berg Infinity liquor management system software provide more advanced and comprehensive reporting, scheduling, inventory and system management functionality and options than Berg Dispenser Manager bar management software standard with our Berg Dispenser Network liquor management system or stand alone liquor control systems.
Berg Infinity Network liquor monitoring systems and bar management software are designed to improve your bar’s bottom line!
- Controls every drink poured for an infinite number of brands at an infinite number of stations
- Interfaces any combination or number ofBerg liquor monitoring systems and liquor controls
- Allows for information to be exported and exchanged with spreadsheets and other programs.
- Includes tabbed, menu driven, user-friendly software – Windows compatible
- Enables portion size and price level changes for all liquor controls – for all stations, together or individually
- Is flexible and expandable for infinite system sizes and configurations
- Interfaces with point of sale (POS) terminal systems for total cash control
- Interfaces with your Ethernet LAN enabling remote access and system management
- Permits management control of complimentary drinks
- Berg Infinity Schedule makes it quick and easy to schedule operations to run automatically at set days or times, including running reports, scheduling price / portion changes for Happy Hour or special events, and enabling or disenabling liquor control equipment
- Collects data from all liquor monitoring systems and controls and configures it into a variety of easy to read and use reports, including information on number of pours, sales, volume and pouring costs
- Provides hourly, weekly, monthly and annual reports - get as much detail as you want
- Monitors inventory and provides order reports
- Includes battery back-up for memory retention in case of power loss
Customize Your System
Combine Liquor Dispensers & Liquor Controls
Include any or all of Berg’s liquor dispensing systems and liquor monitoring systems technology as part of your Berg Infinity Network liquor management system and liquor software, to set up the exact system you need. Choose the best combination of liquor dispensing and liquor control system features for convenience, speed, accuracy, accountability and management reporting – all at an affordable price! With the Berg Infinity Network liquor management system, you tailor the liquor controls and liquor monitoring system specifically to your bar arrangement and needs, selecting from Berg’s liquor dispensing systems and liquor controls, including:
Not Just For Large & Multiple Bar Operations
The Berg Infinity Network liquor management system and liquor softwareare not only for larger and multiple bar operations, but is also ideal for single bars or smaller operations that want the power and convenience of Berg Infinity liquor management software’s advanced reporting, scheduling, inventory control and system management and maintenance features - all managed from a single personal computer or computing system.With Berg Infinity Network you get the complete liquor control, monitoring, management and reporting you need to make informed decisions, control costs and improve profitability - all in one easy to use system, right on your personal computer!
Complete Liquor Control Made Easy!
- Secure Liquor + Consistent Portion Control + Ring Up To Pour = Complete Liquor Control
- For Complete liquor control and to know exactly how much cash to expect in the till, you need All 3 - and that is exactly what you get with Berg liquor control systems!
- Then connect it all together with Berg Infinity Network and make system management and maintenance Easy!